Tuesday, June 28, 2016

just an animaniac

for those of you that know me, you can attest to this fact.the fact that I am a rather animated fellow.
around two years ago I snapped for the first time In a long time. My brain was like a bungie cord being stretched to its limits. I found my self wondering had it snapped back to a restful state, or rather broken into two separate halves of one whole.
Stay with me, now I'm not   talking about a split personality but rather a fundamentally good side and a diabolically bad side. Where was I going with this?
no idea. As I have my mood swings it feels as if my mind is being slung left right angry happy sad surprised and the front starts to hurt and I just can't take it. Ahhhhhhhh!!!!! Emotional rollercoaster rises to the surface, and I go bananas. First anger, then sadness, then uncontrollable maniacal laughter.( this is the point where most people become afraid.) then its right back to either sadness or anger.
but what most people fail to realize is, the bad days when I snap and you see it. I'm going through those everyday in my head. Non stop 24/7 and that's me holding it at bay when I am my normal happy go lucky animated animaniac self.
Floating around singing,quoting movies, literature, songs, or just being rambunctious and talkative always on the go. I'm this way to occupy the moods to alter them to change them.
If you ask me all the greatest actors are insane and I'm no different. While I have not been paid for film,or stage Acting is my job, I do it everyday because most people couldn't handle me otherwise.


This post is to give insight to the world as to what it's really like living "in the real world"(with mental illness.


sincerely, your friend. The Wolf 🐺

No comments:

Post a Comment