Friday, June 17, 2016

Guess Whos back!

After many years of not posting anything, I am back.
I had come to the realization that I was not as wise as I thought.
I spent 7 and one half years in a relationship that can only be described as toxic.
a story of two young people falling fast. I remember the way her face made me smile, it was cute in a funny looking way.
A relationship in which I felt nervous and had butterflies everyday.



my own mania fueling hers and the world around us burns.


For the rest of my life I will love her and yet I've never been happier alone. We went our separate ways a little over a year ago and I still think of her.
Though it would seem I've been effectively erased from her life, there will always be a place for her in mine.


my life still in turmoil but I know I have nothing to hold me I may come and go as I please.
As the years have progressed I've come to find you can only achieve true happiness when you can honestly let go of the material.


Sincerely, The Wolf 🐺


No comments:

Post a Comment