Monday, July 25, 2016

Itroverted introspection

The time was 2008 my life was in an upheaval. I was rebellious and had just had a 1 1/2 year relationship end.(at 16-17yrs old you think its the end) so into my shell I fell. As the year progressed i had spotted a spritly girl and decided i was going to befriend her. Blam I fell in love. Now when I say fell I mean top of the empire state and then down. SPLAT!
I decide im going to ask this beautiful creature out. Then like a train without  tracks my whole plan derailed. REJECTION.
My persistance would win in the end After 2 weeks of courting she was finally mine. I was elated my spirit soaring with hers by my side. (Only now do I realise the mistakes)
As it would seem I am an introvert, and I enjoy having someone by myside when we go out. This leads to a feeling of peace and comfort..... Maybe too much comfort I become more flirtatious and for that. I would be sorry.
This relationship lasted an on off 7 year span of happiness, sadness, love, lust, anger, hatred, and maturity.
Only now do I realize the metaphorical cage.  And im glad you've been set free but know I always love you.
So as I have seen the error in my ways i realized more and more I am a social person the introversion comes from disgust in the world around me collapsing and crumbling. I work with the public, and when you try to talk about whats really relevant they say "I dont care."
WAKE UP. theres a whole big world out there. your not the center, we're not the center. The earth is so respect it and pay attention to the hell humankind wants to unleash

No comments:

Post a Comment